Saturday 21 January 2012

MAC Blushcreme - Brit Wit

                          Hello Hello Hello :)

So to day I wanted to tell you my thought and feelings on the MAC's Blush creme in Brit Wit.



I bough this blush for the first time few days before Christmas ready for the Christmas and New Year partying hehehe!!

I'd been looking for a good quality cream blush that will stand the test of time!! After trying a few cheaper options I was having trouble just blending them let alone any colour staying in place. I'd thought it was about time to hit MAC counter YAY lol.


 I'd heard a lot about there creme blushes so thought I would test 1 out and I really wasn't disappointed!!!


Brit Wit is a beautiful rosey beige. I think colour is perfect for light to medium skin tones which is great for me as should suit me all year round. The blush is super creamy which helps sooo much when blending it into your skin and letting you achieve the best coverage and colour for you. I think this is why the cheaper products just didnt work for me.
Left- Swatch  ......... Right- Blended

If, by now your not convinced MAC's creme blushes are worth a try this must entice you .......
This blusher will last hour after hour after hour and STILL look dewy and give you that natural flush of colour!!! What more can u want :) I've always worn powder blushes would need to touch up constantly.

MAC's prices are always something you have to think about and recommend trying a few shades before you buy. But with this quality you wont need another blusher again!! I'm converted.

Do you have a favourite creme blush or tried any of the other MAC blush creme colours????

Always love to Know what you think so feel free to comment below!!


  •                         xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOVE  Mizpinkelicious xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment