Tuesday 17 January 2012

China Glaze - For Audrey firework design

                                                               Hey lovies :),

I wanted to share with u a nail design that's PERFECT if you want something a bit special but time just isn't on your side!!! I'm so excited to be using my new China Glaze nail varnish- FOR AUDREY I got for Christmas. I'm sure you know this polish as very popular would say it's China Glazes most famous polish. Here's a close up picture.



It's a beautiful colour which is extremely similar to Tiffany & Co boxes. China Glaze designed this polish with the classic and well loved film Breakfast at Tiffany's staring Audrey Hepburn (whom I love) in mind. It was released as a limited edition shade still widely available online. The polish contains 14ml or 5 fl oz so even though China Glaze aren't the cheapest polish brand to buy you really do get a lot for your money!!It was released as a limited edition shade but still widely available online where I brought too. Make sure you look at a few different sites as you'll be surprised at how varied the prices are!!!   


It's very thick which sometimes isn't the easiest to brush smoothly on to your nails but this polish seems to slide on near perfect. The colour is very pigmented so really 1 coat all you will need and amazingly doesn't take long to dry which is a huge plus in my books. 

                             
To create this sort of firework print I Used  my Konad set and my new Bundle Monster image plate BM02 which Im extremely extremely excited to use, thanks Santa again hehehe :) I think the dark blue compliments For Audrey beautifully. Using the plates are so super simple and quick why this nail art really won't take you long at all.


For that very important dazzle add some gems, I've chosen silver but any colour you choose will be perfect. The gems really make this design just pulls it all together. So easy to add just need a dot of clear nail polish to hold the gem and trust me it wont fall off , what ever you do !!!!!!!!!!! 

Then to finish use a topcoat for shine and to protect your Konad image. With drying time this must of taken me like 10 mins so test it out Im sure you will love it :) 

Love  Always MizPinkeliciouS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


 



1 comment:

  1. I love this! For Audrey is one of my all time favourite spring colours! :)

    ReplyDelete