Monday 30 January 2012

How to make Homemade Facial Masks

  Hey guys xxx,

Hope your well not picking up any colds!! Today I wanted to share with you a video from my YouTube channel.http://www.youtube.com/user/MizPinkeliciouS?feature=mhee here the link. I have lots more video all on beauty and girly stuff why not take a look :) If your enjoyin my blog think your love my beauty channel!!

So where was I?? I made this video awhile a ago probably more than a year ago now but with the winter weather truly settled in and the central heating full blast lol!! My skin has been going crazy with and very dry just sensitive which unusual for me as i have very oily skin. So i found my self looking back at this video and the recipes I had posted for all skin types. Perfect reasons for making your own home made facial mask:

  •   The most important is you know all the ingredients inside the mask your putting on your skin and free   of  additives and preservatives. Also a must when you have very sentsitive skin!!!
  • It at home you dont need to go anywhere apart from your kitchen yay :)
  • All natural products, most you will already have in your cupboards.  
  • You can make your's 100% organic if you choose.
Hope you enjoy this video will help you and your skin through the seasons leaving it with a healthy glow!! 

As always love to know what you think. Have you tried 1 of these masks or another you've tried and loved or didnt work out for you. We all will love to know your stories and recipes of your favourites!!  

              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Love MizPinkeliciouS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment